At BRAN Investments, we are not your typical healthcare development business. We want to make a difference to the Later Living sector by adopting a long-term partnership approach with entrepreneurial care home operators. We have many years’ experience of designing and building care homes and can assist companies in taking the next step to opening new care homes across the country.
We can assist in a number of ways from identifying new sites, to helping to raise finance, designing the care home and working in partnership with our construction company, we can offer a full turnkey solution which can be sold, leased or we will even consider joint ventures.
We are keen to develop new Care Homes aimed at the Residential, Nursing and Dementia sectors as well as the independent Later Living Schemes which may combine assisted Living Apartments with Retirement Bungalows. We will also consider a comprehensive Retirement Village which will include a central Clubhouse with leisure facilities including specially designed Gym, pool and spa as well as restaurants, café and bar.
We are actively seeking new sites across south east England and target areas are particularly the northern home counties and those surrounding London. Preference will be given to opportunities which meet the following requirements.
• Minimum area of 1.0 acre but ideally 1.5 – 2.5 acres. We will consider larger sites of up to 10 acres.
• Market towns with a population of at least 25,000 or within easy community distance of London.
• Easy access to local road network
• Good links with public transport
• Level walk to shops and amenities
• Brownfield and re-development sites preferred
• Existing buildings and trading businesses considered. These could include Hotels. Schools, Retail Units, Warehouses or Offices
• Opportunities with or without planning consent
• Generous introductions fees paid for genuinely “off market” opportunities
We will consider long term developments as well purchasing existing care home businesses.
We are flexible in our approach and will purchase sites unconditionally with funding in place and we are keen to explore joint ventures with land owners.
We look forward to hearing from you and for an informal discussion please contact David Lobb at firstname.lastname@example.org